My babies!!

My babies!!
Love them so much!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

18 Mo. Checkup!

Well I took my children to their 18 month check up earlier in the week and the pediatrician explained this whole milk and juice thing a little clearer. Milk provides Vitamin D for the body whereas juice does not. So if my children were drinking vitamin fortified juice they are getting all the vitamins milk has except for Vitamin D which they can obtain from the Sun.
Well here in Erie, PA we do not have the best weather! We are sometimes called Dreary Erie! haha! So finally she supplied my children with liquid vitamins that I can give to them so they are getting the nutrients they need~ Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen,

    Hurray for Vitamin D. Do not forget Vitamin D for yourself. Today I am watching the rain in Dreary Kansas. No vitamin D here today except out of my vitamin supplement bottle. I wonder why juice companies do not include Vitamin D?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Maine and our weather is just as yucky! We do not seem to have sunny weather for very long. My children drink more milk than juice, but I still worry about them not getting enough vitamins, especially D. Your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete