My babies!!

My babies!!
Love them so much!

Welcome!!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Week 3 Blog!!! Yeah!

So I have decided I am going to focus my paper on the benefits of cow's milk during the toddler stage of life and childhood in general. I have decided to do this because at my childrens 15 month check my pediatrician stated that as long as they are drinking juice they will be okay! I found this really odd and thought this would be a great opportunity to research the subject and find logical substitutes for cow's milk! If anyone has any ideas feel free to bring them to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,

    I think others have already posted ideas about milk alternatives, like soy, rice & hemp milk. Oh yes, and goat's milk. My oldest daughter was lactose intolerant. We used soy milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your two boys are so cute. I think you chose I good topic about cow milk. I am lactose intolerant and there are great alternative like rice milk, it is really tasty.

    ReplyDelete