My babies!!

My babies!!
Love them so much!

Welcome!!!!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Positive Influences....

School is influencing my life very positively right now! I have never felt so committed and driven. Between work, house cleaning, school and being a single mom of 20 mo. old twins I have a lot on my plate. I would have to say though by having a lot on my plate and being always busy with something only pushes me harder. I always strive for the best and expect the best out of myself. I was actually just thinking the other day about what I would do with myself in my free time if I did not have school. All I have to say is thank gosh for school or I may be lost! Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    Yes, thank goodness for Kaplan freeing up our 'free' time! I wouldn't know what to do with myself either. I am loving being a student again. My kids think it is funny when Mommy says "I have to study and do my homework". Children are great inspirations for us to succeed.

    ReplyDelete